ENJOY EXCITING PALAMPORE HIMALAYAN TEAS @ BARISTA ACROSS NCR
We're all about Tea!
Terms and Conditions for Promotion
“Lucky Draw” for Customers of PALAMPORE TEA TINS @ BARISTA CAFES in NCR, INDIA ONLY.
This offer is brought to you by Five Benches Promotions & Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd. (Five Benches).
- Offer is meant for Indian nationals residing in India only at the time of purchase as well as gratification. Minimum age to participate in this Lucky draw is Eighteen years and is applicable only to the Original purchaser (the name mentioned in the cash memo) of PALAMPORE TEA TINS purchased during the period- each month up-to 31st November 2016 in India only to BARISTA customers in the NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION in INDIA.
- The offer shall not be applicable to the employees, associates, their dependents advertising and promotional agencies of this contest and Five Benches and Barista employees and all dependents (“Participant”).
- To participate in “Lucky Draw”contest customer must have made purchase of PALAMPORE TEA TINS from Five Benches in above mentioned period @ Barista. This contest is not open to second hand product or institutional customers.
- One lucky winner from across NCR will be chosen each month, to get a free stay for 2 people at a standard room or higher @ Lantern Hotel in Shimla subject to all the detailed terms and conditions.
- To take part in the offer, participant will have to email a photograph of the receipt of purchase of one or more Palampore Tea Tins from a Barista café in NCR. All those whose emails are received by Five benches will receive a confirmation email along with a contest form, that needs to be filled out and returned by email.
- The winners shall be selected on lucky draw basis.
- The winners would be announced on the HIMALAYAN PEOPLE facebook page (www.facebook.com/himalayanpeople) and also on winners email address provided in the contest form.
- Winners will have to submit valid Identity & Address Proof (PAN Card / Voter Card / Ration Card / Passport / Driving License, etc.) to FIVE BENCHES.
- In case, where the winner selected has given the residential communication address which is of outside India, then in such an event the runner up winner shall be treated as the winner.
- Decision of the Organizer will be final and binding with regard to the Contest winner selection and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- On announcing the winner Five Benches shall contact the winners on given contact No. /E-mail . If the winners fail to respond back to FIVE BENCHES within 7 days or the email return as undeliverable or the winner declines the prize or winner not contactable, the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be considered in the same manner and notified as set out above.
- Offer is not transferable and no cash payment in lieu of the any gratification will be made.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any of other offer going on at that time.
- All disputes relating to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Indian Law only.
- The promotion as well as gratification is subject to force majeure.
- FIVE BENCHES reserves the right to use the winners’ names and contest entries for promotion and post-coverage of The Contest on LGEIL’s social media platforms and other platforms.
- FIVE BENCHES shall not be responsible for any loss or damage, if it has to discontinue or cancel this offer in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government, or for any other unavoidable reason beyond their control. Participants shall be informed of such discontinuance/cancellation as soon as possible.
- Travel to Shimla is NOT INCLUDED in this PRIZE.
- The Promoter disclaims any warranty or representation in relation to the prize and shall not be responsible for any shortcomings, service quality, and specific aspects of the prize supplier or for any loss or injury resulting from the use of the prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control. These terms and conditions shall be subject to the laws of India
- By accepting these terms and conditions all participants (i.e. the data subjects) agree that personal data shall be collected and processed by the Promoter and stored on the Promoter’s database and used for the administration of its ongoing relationship with participants and in connection with the Promotion. All participants have the right to access their personal data by writing to the following address: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the Promotion.
- Five Benches Promotions @ Advisory Services is registered at 464/1 Sector IV, New Shimla, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
- Please write to us on email@example.com for any clarifications or questions about the promotion.